Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finals Time… HERE WE GO!!!

It has come to that time of the semester where students grab their coffees, energy drinks, sodas and their other favorite sugar-filled drink and prepare themselves for the upcoming adventure that they like to call finals week!  Finals are just a little over a week away and I have found myself in a bit of a predicament where I have multiple tests, projects, presentations, and papers all due within the upcoming week.  On top of all work given by professors, our baseball coaches have put emphasis on the upcoming weeks as well to prepare us for the conference tournament taking place the weekend after finals!

Now I know that you definitely did not click on this blog just to hear me complain about all my problems and feel sorry for myself.  I have taken the next couple weeks as a challenge for myself, much like most of the students that are going through the same things as me!  Finals week to me is a chance for me to see what I am made of as far as buckling down and really getting down to business and getting things taken care of.  Same goes for baseball, in that I need to put everything aside as far as school work, summer vacation, and everything else while I am on the field and boost my focus to another level.  I try not to stress out a whole lot during this time for I know that stressing will just make it all harder.  This is a hard feat, but it gives me a chance to go through all the stress clearing activities like breathing and counting that they taught us up until this point.  I guess high school wasn’t such a waste of time after all!


I think that is about all the venting I have for now, but I will be keeping you all updated on the ups and downs of the upcoming week!  Hopefully more ups are in my future than downs!  Until the next time, Go Kohawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment